//Successful newslettersYES, I want to start with email marketing
What is e-mail marketing?
With e-mail marketing, you reach your customers in a direct and personal way. Basically, every e-mail you send to a potential or current customer can be considered e-mail marketing. However, this term is usually used when you :
- Send emails to improve the relationship with your current or potential customers.
- Send emails to increase repeat purchases
- Send emails to acquire new customers.
- Send emails with the goal of getting your existing customers to buy something.
- Advertise in emails sent by other companies
Advantages of email marketing
E-mail marketing offers some interesting perks:
- Compared to direct email or printed newsletters, the cost is insignificant.
- Faster effect. Reach your customers as soon as the mailing is sent
- Get your message across to your customers
- Clear results. You have an overview of the interaction with your e-mail campaign.
Disadvantages of email marketing
Due to the huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mails that are being sent out - better known as spam - it is often difficult for the recipients of your e-mails to distinguish between genuine e-mail marketing and spam.
Because of the amount of spam on the Internet, a spam filter is not a luxury. However, some marketers report that genuine commercial emails are regularly blocked by the spam filter.
Count on Applic Group, an experienced marketing agency in Antwerp, to create an attractive newsletter and send a successful mailing.
How to send out successful newsletters?
Want to send a successful newsletter or mailing? For successful e-mail campaigns, count on an agency with in-depth knowledge and competitive prices. Count on Applic Group!